Hope you are having a great weekend! With Easter two weeks away, these Wow's are sure to bring lots of ideas and spring some creativity!

Look how sweet these Easter Cones from The Crafting Chicks are! Maybe a great craft with the kids? I am actually doing this craft for my son's class this week.
How about these adorable lil Chick cupcakes from Hoosier Homemade

Look at this precious Spring Mantel from Nest of Posies
 I couldn't help but include this next Wow even though it doesn't exactly follow my Easter theme, but holy moly what a sewing room that Shop Ruby Jane has put together. I can assure you that my craft room does not look like this... well maybe in my dreams!
I hope that I have provided a bit of inspiration for your Easter projects, or maybe even your sewing room.
Have a great week!

Don't forget about my giveaway that I have going on here  for one of my Burlap Wreaths.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top