Dictionary Definition of Easy
 a: causing or involving little difficulty or discomfort <within easy reach>
 b: requiring or indicating little effort, thought or reflection

 I just love the look of full, layered burlap wreaths. I have two of them hanging on my doors this season which I will show you this week. They are fun to embellish based on the time of year or you can just leave them alone and enjoy their beauty.
Supplies needed:
  • 16 inch metal wreath form- you can pick these up at any craft store
  •  4 inch burlap- for this wreath I used about 12 yards ( one roll is 10 yards). You can pick this up at any craft store.
  • scissors
  • embellishments- optional
Begin by looping burlap through the wire form. I  looped my burlap through the top, middle and outer rims.
To create the fullness, I looped the burlap through the rims and pushed everything together. Continue this process around the metal form.
When you are done, you will want to go back and "fluff out" any twisted loops and move any loops to conceal the metal frame.
 
 
I used jute to secure my bunny and flowers to the wreath. The jute blends in with the burlap and is a good concealer. You can also use wire.
 Now you know what easy means!
For the summer version of this wreath click here.
For the fall version click here.
For more details on how to make this wreath and answers to commonly asked questions click here
      Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Sharing the wreath:
Home Stories A to Z Tutorials and Tips 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Tuesday's Treasures 
Todays Creative Blog Get your craft on 
Savvy Southern Style Wow Us Wednesday 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top