I will admit, I love those stinkin cake pops! But, I am not going to bore you again on how to make them, I  already did that here. I am though, going to show you how to present them in the cutest and easiest way as a hostess gift for Easter Sunday.
 
 For supplies you will need:
  • Flower pot
  • green crinkle paper
  •  Styrofoam
  • Wilton Cupcake liner in Yellow Flower design
  • Glue Gun
  • Cake pops with no sticks
 
Cut a piece of Styrofoam and place in your flower pot. Once secure begin gluing the yellow cupcake liners to the top. I used 4 liners for my medium size flower pot.
Once the liners are all dry, fill in the gaps ( so you don't see your Styrofoam) with the green crinkle paper.
Trim away any excess paper so that it looks neat. Take your pops and place two in each flower.
This is a sweet gift your hostess is sure to love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top