Spring is my favorite time of the year 
a time where new growth is peeking out, the days a bit longer and my cherry trees are in full bloom
Mr. Rabbit  keeps an eye on the family while he sits on the mantel. After Easter, he will head outside back to his home in the garden to protect my flowers from the deer.
Some green candles, dressed in their pink best, sit on top of some old white candlesticks
My mossy dragonfly hangs on to an antique window
The Family picture and a painting of my dogs Kara and Kayla. This was a portrait I had made for my husband one Christmas. Unfortunately Kara  who is on the right, is now in "Doggie Heaven"
Everything that makes me feel happy, fresh and loved
I love Spring! What are the things that you love about this time of the year?





Sharing the mantel at:
Grits and Glamour Eggxellent Spring Mantelscape Party







The Lettered Cottage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top