Those of you who follow me know that I have not really gotten too personal in the year that I have been blogging. You know that I am blessed beyond measure to have 3 beautiful children, you know that I am married to a wonderful husband that I love dearly and that I live in the country in the middle of nowhere surrounded by natures beauty, my dogs, cats and donkeys.
But today is different. I am setting aside the holiday decor and holiday projects for something far more inspirational. Today my faith is being tested as I let you into my heart, share my soul and hopefully as I share a letter with you, a lesson as well. My friend Laura of Finding Home created The Greatest Gift Project which gives me another platform to be able to share my heart with you today. You can follow along here to see my letter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top