My little guy just loves his cars and trucks so I was thrilled to turn an ordinary bulletin board in his room, into a "corky"car lot!

The project started off with a bulletin board and a coat of red spray paint. I got the idea to paint the cork board from this tutorial I saw here.  
Next, I added his initial with a sharpie paint marker
To add some 3 dimensional interest I took a few of his cars and added a small wooded circle on the bottom of each car with a thumb tack glued to it
Now he will see his notes and the rules in a whole different way.
Which is just fine with this mama!
Next week( if I can get the cars moved out of the way) I will give you a tour of his Car Themed Bedroom.
Have a great weekend !

PS- Better do something fun this weekend or the fun police will be after you! 


Sharing:
Tatertots and Jello
Too Much Time on My Hands
Funky Junk Interiors



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top