OMG!!! I can't believe it. Oh gosh, I don't have anything prepared. Okay (imagine me crying like a baby), first I would like to thank the members of the academy for this award. This is truly an honor and something I have wanted since birth, well maybe before that. To the other actors in this category, you are all so amazing!
 To my loving husband who suggested we make the ticket sign, add a 3- dimensional twist with lights rather then just basic art. I love you babe! 
To my mother who suggested I make a few toss pillows to make it a bit more comfy when she we are watching movies

To me, for being able to finish painting the room ( after I had already finished it), re- purpose the stars and paint them silver, move the other signs in from other places in the house, take down the gold tassel on the curtains and vacuum the carpet before I took the final pictures of the room.

To my gameroom, thanks for letting me take the Coca-Cola sign and put it in here

And lastly to my children who always want popcorn with extra butter during the movie and seem to spill 1/2 of it on the floor, mommy loves you now go to bed!
Now where will I keep Oscar?
You can click here for the total Media Room challenge and
 here for the tutorial on my DIY Lighted Ticket Sign.
For More of My Home Tour click here

PS- Please join my other Blogging without borders buddies  to see their final room reveals

Amy @ Buffalo Roam, Dana @ Crafted Niche, Jaime @ Crafty Scrappy Happy, Heidi @ Décor & More, Tisha @ Delectable Home, Shannon @ Fox Hollow Cottage, Kirby @ Kirb Appeal, Holly @ Life as a Thrifter, Cassie @ Primitive & Proper, Debbie @ ReFresh ReStyle, Jessica @ Stay At Home-ista, Karah @ the space between, and Kelly @ View Along the Way.



Sharing the Oscar with:
Between Naps on the Porch
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Savvy Southern Style
Stone Gable
One Project Closer
French Country Cottage
Jennifer Rizzo
At The Picket Fence
tatertots and jello
Beneath My Heart
The Polo House
DIY Showoff



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top