It all started with our trip to Florida during Spring Break,  when I was on my way to the beach and I stopped over at  my nephews house to bring him his new pillows 
  and his table
Noticing that his place was a bit under furnished in his living space, I suggested that he take a dresser that he was not utilizing out of his bedroom and turn it into a entertainment cabinet. 
 
  He was reluctant at first , because he thought that it would look "weird" having the same looking furniture in every room of his place ( he has 1 bedroom apartment ) but when I convinced him that I could take care of painting the dresser he was all in favor of the change.
Truth be told, this was also like my "testing lab" where I could try out some ASCP in Graphite
 
I applied two coats of the paint , and roughed up the edges



 Painted the drawers
 Put the hardware back on
Accessorized with the only two things I could find in the apartment ( I need to work on that)
Then went to the beach!


ps- nephew will be applying the wax to this piece cause Graphite shows every little hand print!

Sharing over at:
The Shabby Nest
Jennifer Rizzo 
Funky Junk Interiors 
The Rooster and The Hen 
It's Overflowing 
Simply Klassic Home
Just Us Four 
DIY Showoff 
Primitive and Proper
Domestically Speaking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top