For the most part, any art hung on my walls has some significance. The wedding, engagement and family photos make up most of my "art collection" in addition to some art purchased during travels. Recently I have been inspired by a different kind of art. Art that provokes real creativity, thought and imagination. 
Art that is forgiving. Art that has real meaning and will serve as lasting memories.
As I was putting something away the other day, I came across all this fabulous art that was just sitting inside a box, waiting. 
And waiting. 
Waiting for what?  Why was it in a box? 

So I took some art out of the keepsake box and put them in frames....
                          
I don't know about you but I know what artist I want on my walls!


PS. Sorry Monet


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top