Each year we tend to eat the traditional thanksgiving feast of pumpkin pie, sweet potato, green bean caserole, MORE pie, glazed carrots and of course the turkey. I love the day to count my many blessings and to receive the love of family and friends and to be able to  get the "eat all you want pass" and not feel quilty about it.  This year I'm thinking about spending a bit more time on my table setting and as I was looking around, came across some awesome ideas that will take the green beans to a new level!!!
I wanted to share some of my favorites with you and see if you wanted to incorporate into your table setting this year as well.
Simple but elegant- don't you think? Martha Stewart knows how to dress a table.

I love the way glass candle jar's look when they are filled. These are filled with Seasonal nuts and acorns. #2 Image from Good Housekeeping. #4 image- Look at the added touch of the fall leaf tied with ribbon. Makes a great place setting.

Sometimes a great centerpiece can be as near as your backyard. Just as Lauren from Pure Style Home did.

This is my favorite from Martha Stewart. Love the use of cream color pumpkins and candles. Simplistic and beautiful.

 
Anxious to see how your table looked for Thanksgiving this year. Don't forget to take a picture and post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top